Digital Challenges of Today and Tomorrow at 2nd Digi.travel Conference
Bangkok (Thailand) – June 17, 2017 (travelindex.com) – The 2nd Digi.travel Conference & Expo, on 28 June at The Landmark Bangkok Hotel organized by Travel Media Applications in co-operation with PATA Thailand Chapter, presents an inspiring roster of speakers who will address the many challenges faced by the travel industry in Thailand in the digital age of tourism. The Expo is the top annual meeting point for experts from the eTourism, mTourism, travel technology, digital travel marketing and distribution channels with decision makers, entrepreneurs, professionals from the travel & hospitality industry of Thailand, ASEAN countries as well as ROW, where delegates can exchange knowledge and experiences, to learn and do business.
Presentations and keynote addresses will include “The big challenges of today and tomorrow” by the CEO of PATA, Dr. Mario Hardy, “Thailand 4.0 and Insights on the Digitization of the Thai Tourism Industry”, a fresh report by Roland Berger, and “Travel innovations in China that spread worldwide” by Ctrip. Speakers will also address:
– How you can be part of the revolution that Artificial Intelligence brings by Zumata
– How the power of Technology helps people go places by Expedia
– Digital Payments and Cryptocurrencies by expert Per Lind
– The Next Steps towards Digitization of your Business by Professor Dr. Marianna Sigala
– Very practical insights that you can use the next day from TripAdvisor
– New business models to work with OTAs by Traveliko and with Business Travellers by BudgetBusinessTravel
– Insights on how a tourism authority can leverage a destination and the travel businesses using social media by Mekong Tourism and Bangkok River Partners
– How travel & hospitality companies prepare themselves for the millennials, and how they adopt to the technologies by a very vibrant panel of special guests
– Also, discover digital projects of excellence at the Digital Innovation Awards (evening program)
The conference will feature a wide range of exceptional solution providers at the Expo, including PayPal, Andovar, Ematic Solutions, Andaman SEO, Sure2Trips, Zumata. The event offers insight and best practice exchange, knowledge and lead-sharing, as well as open discussions on how travel stakeholders can take advantage of innovation to secure the future of their fast-changing industry.
The event location, the Landmark Bangkok Hotel guarantees an excellent hospitality experience with a great meeting setup, coffee and lunch breaks and a relaxing atmosphere including evening drinks.
The 2nd Digi.travel Conference & Expo is sponsored by Khiri Travel, Hype Global, BMAsia, and Vivaldi Integrated Public Relations.
About the 2nd Digi.travel Conference & Expo
The 2nd “Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo 2017″ will give answers to five major questions in the digital tourism economy. “Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo” is part of the “Digi.travel World Events”, and is the top annual meeting point for experts from the eTourism, mTourism, travel technology, digital travel marketing and distribution channels with decision makers, entrepreneurs, professionals from the travel & hospitality industry of Thailand, ASEAN countries as well as ROW, where they can exchange knowledge and experiences, to learn and do business.
Travel Media Applications in cooperation with PATA Thailand Chapter has organized this well esteemed event for the second year in Bangkok, on June 28th 2017. This year also incorporates “TripAdvisor Insights Masterclass” in partnership with TripAdvisor. On the evening of the first day, the program will celebrate the 4th Digital Innovation Asia Awards where the most innovative digital work in Asia Pacific travel and tourism is featured.
For more information, or to register for reduced entry prices, please visit vel
PR Manager and Media Relations Specialist
T: +66 (0) 85 000 1476