Thailand Amazing Dream Journey, Make it Real
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is inviting people to put together itineraries of their “Amazing Dream Journey” in Thailand, and get the chance to live out their travel in an all-expenses-paid trip to the Kingdom.
Organised as part of TAT’s Amazing Stories campaign, aimed at encouraging people to tell their unique tales of how they connected with Thailand and the Thai people, the “Amazing Dream Journey” contest will cover six varied topics that showcase Thailand at its best. The topics are: The Royal Project Culinary; Luxurious Honeymoon; Well-being Trail (wellness breaks); Life on the Green (golf trips); Splendid Yacht (boating travel) and Extravagant Eco Shell (for back-to-nature trips).
Mr. Yuthasak Supason, TAT Governor said, “Everyone has their own idea of a dream holiday, whether they like relaxing on the beach, playing golf or exploring a new culture, and Thailand has enough history, attractions and variety to cater for everyone. So we want to hear what people’s fantasy itineraries are and then make their dreams come true. After all, dreams come true for tourists every day in Amazing Thailand.”
Each team will comprise of two persons, and only one team in each topic will be chosen by judges as the winner. The winning team will get two tickets to visit the kingdom and live out their dream holiday based on their selected topic. Here are just some of the experiences that await winners in each category.
• The Royal Project Culinary – visit one of Thailand’s Royal Projects and enjoy an amazing meal cooked by top Thai chef Chumpol Jangprai, using fresh local ingredients.
• Luxurious Honeymoon – sit under a silver moon at the Vertigo and Moon Bar and enjoy a meal as the lights of Bangkok stretch out below you.
• Well-being Trail – pamper yourself in mind and body with a session at the RarinJinda Wellness Spa and enjoy rejuvenating herbal treatments.
• Life on the Green – enjoy your time on one of Thailand’s amazing courses and perfect your swing with tips from pro golfer, Pornanong Phatlum.
• Splendid Yacht – sail the sparkling Thai seas and taste life on board a luxury vessel and enjoy the pleasures of Pattaya at the Ocean Marina Yacht Club.
• Extravagant Eco Shell – get back to nature while enjoying luxury at the luxurious Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Chiang Rai.
To join the Amazing Dream Journey campaign, entrants need to register at www.tourismthailand.org/amazingstories or via their Facebook Account. Once registered on the site, entrants can choose a topic and location. They then have to put together their dream, a three-day itinerary in Thailand, and upload it. This trip then should be shared on their own social media accounts for the world to see. The campaign is open from 1 September to 30 November, 2016.
The winners of the Amazing Dream Journey will be announced on 20 December, 2016. So start planning your dream trip now.
For more information visit www.tourismthailand.org/amazingstories
Amazing Dream Journey
Tel: 09 4060 2629
Fax: 0 2116 1331